This Policy is being published in compliance with, inter alia the provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000, and the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures, Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011 and the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011.
Information Collected by EK DO DHAI
Information you submit to us: We receive and store information as provided by you on the Platform including inter alia:
- Your first and last name;
- Your mobile number;
- Your gender;
- Your address for billing and shipping; and
- Your email address.
- Information collected automatically: EK DO DHAI collects information about you and your use of the Platform, and the devices used by you to access the Platform including inter alia:
- Your activity on the platform, which would include your search history, your search inputs, pages viewed on the Platform, statistics on page views and the URLs with time stamps;
- Device information including your IP address; and
- Identifiers such as browser setting type, operating system, network information and device type settings including but not limited to crash reports, system activity, the date, time and referral URL of your request.
Why We Collect Information
- In order to effectively provide access, enable full functionality and enhanced use of the features of the Platform, EK DO DHAI may use your information to:
- Provide you with the services offered by EK DO DHAI on the Platform including processing your registration and providing you with access to your account on the Platform;
- Enable successful delivery of EK DO DHAI products ordered by you to your premises;
- Reach out and connect with you in order to update you of the status of your orders placed on the Platform;
- Provide you with updates, newsletters, promotions, and any information pursuant to provision of EK DO DHAI ’s services on the Platform;
- Communicate with you or respond to your requests in respect to your use of the Platform;
- Update your data on EK DO DHAI’s records to ensure its accuracy.
- Perform analytics and customer research to improve our Platform, including the user experience and the interface; and
- Ensure network and information security.
Sharing and Disclosure of Information
- We may also share your information and other information with third-parties (getsimpl) who provide services to us including inter alia logistics services, website management, e-mail delivery, auditing, payment processing services, pay later services, and other similar services. EK DO DHAI constantly endeavors to ensure that such third-party service providers adhere to a similar data protection and security framework that we have presented, and you have agreed to in this Policy. However, we will not be liable for the privacy practices of such third-party entities, and encourage you to carefully read the privacy policies and procedures of such third-parties.
- We may be required to disclose and otherwise use your information, where EK DO DHAI reasonably believe that there exists the need to disclose your personal information for satisfying any applicable law, regulation, order, governmental request, or, legal process or enforcing any other legal right or claim.
- In the event of any restructuring, reorganization, merger or sale, acquisition or any other form of transfer of assets, we will transfer your information to the third-party so involved in the transaction, only subject to an agreement by the other party in respect to your information, to process and store your information in a manner which is consistent with this Policy.
Interaction with other Applications, Networks, and Platforms
Your Rights and Your Preferences
- At all times, you have the right to access, review or update your information, or request for erasure or correction of your data, or withdraw your consent and restrict EK DO DHAI from processing your data, to receive communications from EK DO DHAI as well as the right to request for transfer of your data (Your Rights) by submitting a written request to EK DO DHAI at firstname.lastname@example.org. EK DO DHAI reserves the right to refuse your request, upon informing you of the reasons for doing so.
- EK DO DHAI also provides you with the right to make a request for deleting your personal information, or your account, as available with us. However, you acknowledge that deletion of some of these details may result in cancellation of your registration on the Platform and/or deletion from the EK DO DHAI distribution lists, as such details may be necessary for the enablement and maintenance of your account with the Platform.
- You may opt to receive certain non-transactional communications, including newsletters, marketing communications and advertisement information from EK DO DHAI on your registered e-mail address as submitted to us by you. If you no longer wish to receive these communications, including but not related to marketing communications and advertisement information, from EK DO DHAI via e-mail you can unsubscribe from such communications by writing to us at email@example.com .
- You must be 18 years of age or older to access the Platform.
- In case any individual under the age of 18 years of age is utilizing the Platform, such usage will be undertaken only with the strict supervision and approval of a parent or a legal guardian or any other person having parental responsibility over the child, and EK DO DHAI will not be responsible for the same at any time and in any manner whatsoever.
- We understand that we have a responsibility to safeguard your personal information available with us. EK DO DHAI therefore employs reasonable technical, organizational, logical, physical, administrative measures to protect your personal information against any unauthorized access, modification, and, or, use.
Cookies and Advertising
Changes in the Policy
- We may update this Policy from time to time. We encourage you to review this section periodically to review any changes made. If you do not wish to accept any changes made to this Policy, you may cancel your use of our services and the Platform. Your continued use of our Platform constitutes your acceptance of the last version of this Policy.
Our Contact Information
- Please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org about the privacy or security of your information or if you have any questions, concerns, requests, or comments.