- The Rambaan Tea is packed with much more than you can imagine. To create this tea 16 herbs and spices with highly beneficial properties come together and form a powerful blend that helps aid an overall health transformation and all things good. The tea is a blend of fennel seeds, cardamom, bay leaves, cinnamon, rose petals, tulsi leaves, mulethi, cloves, shankhpushpi and seven other assorted herbs.
- RAMBAAN TEA – (the Multi-tasker ) – Benefits: Immunity Booster Helps cure cough, cold and constipation Helps in improving metabolism and thus aids in fat loss Cures Migraine if consumed religiously Rejuvenating properties helps in reducing overall stress Helps to control high blood pressure
- How to Make – Put 1 tea spoon (2 grams of tea) of Rambaan Tea in an empty cup. Pour boiling water into the cup. Cover the cup and let the tea steep for 4 -5 minutes.Strain & Serve
- Dosage Recommended twice a day- morning and evening.
- Warning- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases. Consult a physician before use if you are pregnant or prescribed under any drug.