- There is no bad time for a cup of Giloy Tea which is a favourite for its many beneficial properties. In fact Giloy or Tinospora Cordifolia is an Ayurvedic herb that has been extensively advocated in Ayurvedic medicine. It’s an excellent immunity booster and is even used in the treatment of fever, anemia, arthritis among other diseases. Giloy is combined with mulethi, tulsi and cloves to create this very beneficial blend.
- GILOY TEA – (the Immunity Booster) Benefits: Useful in Treating Cold, Cough and Fever Cures Skin and Urinary Disorders Boosts Overall Immunity Act as an Antibiotic
- How to Make- Giloy tea, boil 2 cups of water in a saucepan on a medium flame for 3 minutes. Switch off the flame, add the tea leaves, cover it with a lid and keep aside to 3 minutes. Strain immediately using a strainer and discard the tea leaves. Serve the tea immediately
- Dosage Recommended twice a day- morning and evening.
- Warning- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases. Consult a physician before use if you are pregnant or prescribed under any drug.