Straight out of one crazy night of beer pong. We at Drunken Desi are not so proud, but excited to present the Tear Pong. The name and the concept are straight from a drunken night but the execution was well thought LOL.
A game you would like to play with your course-mates and colleagues on a mid to large size dining table if not on a TT table. The standard game consists of 20 large beer cups and, Ping pong balls, and 200 challenges.
It doesn’t only challenge you to show off your motor skill by throwing the ball in the cups across the table and win but also makes you choose between truth and dare which are mildly challenging but could be highly embarrassing.
Wait wait wait.... yes we did not want to violate "hamari maryada" so the dares are well thought, tried, and tested on the not so orthodox desi junta. Even then Tear Pong is guaranteed to make you do something you never thought you would.
- Place tear pong cups on each side of the table over the coasters included in this box. The most common formation is an equilateral triangle with either 6 or 10 cups. The formation is assembled on each side of the table.
- Fill these cups with beer or any of your favorite drinks. These cups have rigid-lines, which can assist in precisely measuring the amount of beer (or other beverage) in the cups. Fill each of the cups a quarter of the way full.
HOW TO PLAY:
- Teams of players, or individuals, will now have to choose between "Truth or Dare" before starting the game.
- Once both of the teams decided between "Truth or Dare" now each team will take turns to try and land a ball into a cup.
- When a ball is sunk in a cup one players from the team scored upon have to pick up the coaster, flip it and read what's written on the coaster.
- Now, either tell the truth or do the dare, whatever was chosen by you or your team before.
- If you can't do the challenge then you have to finish your cup and you can transfer that task to any other team member.
- In case, the whole team is not able to complete the challenge, then every member of the team has to finish one cup each and refill all cups except one.
- The turn ends now and both of the teams will again choose between "Truth or Dare" and repeat this until the other side's cups are empty that team has won.
NOTE: NO TEAM OR INDIVIDUAL IS ALLOWED TO CHOOSE SAME MORE THAN TWICE IN A ROW.
DISCLAIMER: NOT INTENDED FOR USE WITH HARD & NEAT ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES